Setting up Okta for Curricula
2. From here, navigate to the ‘Access’ tab and locate the ‘Authentication Type’ section.
3. Select ‘SAML Single Sign-On’ from the 'Type' dropdown menu and click ‘Update’
- For example: If the URL is https://mycurricula.com/auth/saml/acme, copy acme
6. In the New Identity Provider X.509 Certificate section, you’ll need to enter the entire certificate string provided by Okta. To locate this, click on the Curricula app inside the Okta console, then navigate to “View Setup Instructions” from the “Sign On” tab. Next, scroll down to the New Identity Provider X.509 Certificate section and copy and paste the entire certificate string to the designated field in Curricula.
7. After adding the relevant data to each field, be sure to click the purple ‘Update’ button to save your changes.
8. Now, navigate to your Okta Admin dashboard and select the Sign On tab for the Curricula app, then select Edit.
9. Upload the Encryption Certificate provided from Curricula. To get a copy of the Encryption Certificate, send an email to the Curricula Support team at email@example.com requesting the Okta Encryption Certificate.
10. In the Customer ID section, enter the value you saved in Step 4 in the corresponding field.
11. Click Save