This article will go over how to create a Text Content Block for Curricula's Content Creator Tool!
Here is a step-by-step video tutorial on creating your Text Content Block:
Below is a step-by-step guide on creating your Text Content Block:
- Upon selecting the Gear Icon, this will expand your Block Settings option on the right-hand side of your screen.
- Under the Content Tab, under Block Settings, is where you'll want to select the Type of text you want to appear on your Text Content Block:
- Here are what the different Text options will look like to help you determine what will work best for you!:
- Title Slide
- Title & Paragraph
- Subtitle & Paragraph
- You can also add in a Hex Color Code for your font:
- And upload an Image as well:
- If you'd like to add in a Background Image, select the Background option in the Block Settings panel and upload any Image to add as a background here.
You can contact us anytime by submitting a support request using the link below: